Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 70 with Helioplex® Technology gives your patients broad-spectrum protection with a clean, lightweight feel.
- Helioplex® represents a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies specifically engineered to deliver broad-spectrum protection from UVA/UVB damage.
- Award-winning dry-touch formulation leaves a light and weightless feel on the skin, never greasy, helping with patient compliance
- Non-comedogenic, water-resistant (80 minutes)
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
- protect from freezing