Neutrogena Stubborn Acne™ AM Treatment
Clinically proven low-dose 2.5% benzoyl peroxide delivers consistent full-face treatment and helps prevent stubborn acne without overdrying or stinging.
Superior aesthetics and high tolerability promote daily use for results that last
- Vanishes instantly into the skin and dries clear
- Allows for application under a daily moisturizer or cosmetics
- Fragrance-free; no burning/stinging or excessive dryness in the vast majority of patients1
The dynamic duo—your patients’ new AM/PM regimen
- For best results, use them together—Neutrogena Stubborn Acne™ AM Treatment and Neutrogena Stubborn Marks™ PM Treatment
- The retinol SA (sustained action) patented ingredient in Neutrogena Stubborn Marks™ PM Treatment visibly reduces post-acne marks
- Learn more about the effective AM/PM Treatment regimen
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using the product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF – 77ºF)