Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Dry-Touch Sunscreen
Introducing NEW Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Sunscreen—100% zinc oxide UVA/UVB protection that takes mineral sunscreen to a new level
- Formulated with Purescreen® Technology containing the highest level of zinc oxide* for full broad spectrum protection
- Light-weight, non-greasy formula developed for even the most sensitive skin:
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, formulated without fragrance, dyes, parabens and phthalates
- Approved by the National Eczema Association (NEA)
- Tear free and gentle as water
THE NATIONAL ECZEMA ASSOCIATION SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE
Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Dry-Touch Sunscreen has been awarded the NEA Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products for use by persons with severe sensitive-skin conditions and that have satisfied the NEA Seal of Acceptance criteria.
- *Compared to other Neutrogena® sunscreens.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun • may stain some fabrics