Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Mineral Face & Body Stick SPF 50
100% Mineral Active protects skin with broad-spectrum SPF 50
Fend off harmful UVA/UVB rays and signs of aging skin with Neutrogena®Ultra Sheer® Mineral Face & Body Stick, a portable and easily swipeable sunscreen stick that leaves no white cast behind.
- Made with non-greasy, Dry Touch technology that dries clear
- Non-comedogenic and water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Containing 21.6% zinc oxide from natural sources and vitamin E
- Formula free of fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and mineral oils
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics