Neutrogena Invisible Daily™ Defense
Invisible on all skin tones
Take protection to the next level with multi-tasking Neutrogena Invisible Daily™ Defense. Developed with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection + antioxidant complex (with vitamin E and feverfew), Neutrogena Invisible Daily™ Defense works double duty to help fight environmental aggressors such as sun-induced free radicals, pollution, cold, and ozone
- Invisible when applied – tested on ALL skin tones
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- Fights against signs of skin-aging caused by the sun
- Oxybenzone-free, paraben-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic
Learn more about how Neutrogena Invisible Daily™ Defense can drive compliance with your patients.
Watch the video: see a 10-second demonstration of Neutrogena Invisible Daily™ Defense Lotion applied invisibly into four different skin tones
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
- protect from freezing