Neutrogena Stubborn Acne® Spot Drying Lotion
Dry up acne, while reducing redness and relieving skin discomfort
- Acne drying lotion contains 10% Sulfur, Calamine, and 4% Niacinamide
- 10% Sulfur penetrates pores to help eliminate acne
- 4% Niacinamide known to help target post-acne marks
- Formula is free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and oils
For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
Do not use on
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Store at room temperature.