Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer SPF 50
Hydration and broad spectrum protection
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer SPF 50 with Helioplex® Technology provides your patients with weightless, daily hydration and broad spectrum protection.
- Clinically proven to hydrate all day
- Ultra-lightweight formula dries quickly and is invisible on all skin tones
- Formulated with supercharged antioxidants including vitamin E to help fight daily environmental aggressors
- Formulated without fragrance, dyes, and mineral oil
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun • may stain some fabrics • protect from freezing