Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® with Accelerated Retinol SA
Raising the bar on retinol speed, efficacy, and tolerability
The Rapid Wrinkle Repair® line with Accelerated Retinol SA (sustained action) sets a new standard in retinol speed, efficacy, and tolerability. Engineered to deliver rapid and dramatic benefits, it is ideal for your patients who want rapid anti-aging results without the skin irritation typically associated with other retinol formulations.
Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of Retinol SA, glucose complex, and hyaluronic acid that boosts retinol speed of action and fortifies the skin barrier for rapid improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains stabilized retinol delivered in a pure and effective form for superior efficacy without the irritation commonly associated with formulations containing equivalent levels of retinol
- Hyaluronic acid helps moisturize for a smoother, rejuvenated look
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For Sunscreen Use:
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation, or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun